Best Sellers B.V. is a leading dynamic trading company in the field of Christmas, home and garden decoration and gift items. The organization imports its products in large volumes from Asia and sells them to major retailers within Europe. Characteristic of the organization are a creative entrepreneurial spirit coupled with an excellent price, quality ratio and delivery reliability.
With a proactive market approach, own product development and offering customer-specific solutions, Best Sellers responds to the needs of the market. Best Sellers is innovative and follows trends closely. With a committed and ambitious team, Best Sellers works continuously to offer the best quality and service.
To further expand the current success, the organization is looking for passionate and entrepreneurial candidates for the position of:
• Being responsible for all retail sales and marketing activities in your area
• Constantly looking for new channels for the sale of our products
• Spending about 50% of your time on international business trips
• Confirming your verbal agreements in unambiguous writing
• Reporting to the sales manager in a weekly sales meeti
• You have a natural interest in markets, people and international business
• You have a proven track record as a successful account manage
• Your working attitude is result-driven with a high level of involvement
• You are able to provide documentary of your graduate status
• You speak and write the English language fluently
• You come across as a convincing and reliable in a personal conversation
• A competitive salary plus a challenging bonus system
• An attractive package of employment conditions including a company car
• A professional organization with an involved no-nonsense culture
• An international working environment with several colleagues from abroad
• Realistic career opportunities in an international import and export company
Send your your letter of application with motivation for applying plus your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com) for the attention of Mr. M. van Dijk.